Figurative Language of Creation
Figurative language of Genesis Chapters 1-4 solves the problem of science versus inerrant scripture. They are not in opposition. Other questions answered in this creation book in figurative language:
1. When was the earth created?
2. Is there one heaven or many heavens?
3. What is the purpose of the first 3 days of creation?
4. What is the purpose of days 4, 5, and 6?
5. What is the role of the beast, cattle, and creeping things?
6. Where and how was man created?
7. Where and how was woman created?
8. What do we learn about marriage before the “Fall of man”
9. Where is the Garden of Eden?
10. After the “Fall of man,” where is Eden?
11. How do the 4 rivers relate to your own purpose in God?
12. What is Satan’s strategy to keep you from your inheritance?
Living the Gospel of John
A Second Gospel
Chapters 2-11 in allegorical language
Jesus said to His disciples, “These things (chapters 2-11) I have spoken to you in allegorical language.” (John 16:25),
Step Sequence for New Believers:
1. Allegory of Salvation: Water into Wine
2. Allegory of Baptism: Gift from Heaven
3. Allegory of highest priority- Loving God and receiving His love
4. Allegory of Glorifying God: To Finish the Work He Has Given Us to Do
5. Allegory of God’s Sabbath Rest: Transformation to Form Jesus in Us
6. Allegory of the Narrow Gate: Heart Commitment
7. Allegory of Darkness: World of Evil Works
8. Allegory of Rule over Darkness: Governing Lights
9. Allegory of The Cross: Path to Higher Ground
10. Allegory of Revival: Lazarus Resurrected and Unbound
The World that Hates Us: Our Promised Inheritance
The World that Hates Us
Jesus told His disciples, “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you….Because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you” (John 15:18-19).
The shocking reports about how rapidly the world is becoming unsafe for Christians was given by a panel of experts at a recent annual Conservative Political Action Conference. Recent studies show that 215 million Christians in more than 50 countries currently experience extreme levels of persecution simply because they believe in Jesus Christ. The worst part; the persecution, torture and murder of Christians worldwide is getting substantially worse at an alarming rate.
The National Catholic Register reports: There is increase in intensity in Great Britain and Ireland. It takes the form of gradual exclusion of church people or activities in the public space. There is a deterioration of religious beliefs, practices and institutions on radio, television and on social and other media. There is a growing media agenda focusing on bad news about the church to the exclusion of any good news. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled That Christian practices or prayers do not belong in public schools or the public space.
The American Center for Law and Justice reports: Religious Persecution is a worldwide epidemic.
Our Promised Inheritance
The Apostle Paul wrote, “For the promise that he would be heir of the world was not to Abraham or his seed (Jesus and the church) through the law, but through the righteousness of faith” (Romans 4:13). “The saints will judge the world (not individuals but evil systems)” (1 Cor. 6:2).
God has heard the cries of a town that has endured hatred and severe persecution and has prayed for help with fervency. God pours out His Holy Spirit upon them to an intensity that they are caught up in in a culture of revival that has spread throughout the town. The town has become a continuous hosting of the presence of the Lord. Different churches hold church service every night and sometimes during days of the week.
Church Pastors and leaders unite to bring unity to their congregations and often worship together. Children have caught the Spirit and delight to go to church services whenever they can. Hearts of parents are turned to their children and hearts of children to their parents. Former fleshly immoral practices and drug use has been repented and forgiven. Each was filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, walking worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work,
The whole nation including their elected officials have taken notice and many realize they had better get on board with God or be left behind. Members of the Supreme Court have called a special closed door meeting to discuss laws that have come before the court, to consider if any ruling is contrary to the Word of God. The whole political community is up in arms. Newspapers don’t know what to print. The world is watching.